Mobility of the HANDY researchers
Some of the links are password-protected and reserved to the project members.
July 5, 2021: Virtual Scientific Meeting online.
(Report). Click on the links to see the slides (password protected).
Elena Petri (CRAN), joint work with R. Postoyan, D. Astolfi, D. Nesic and M. Heemels.
Event-triggered observer design for linear systems.
Renato Vizuete (L2S, GIPSA-lab, joint work with C. Monnoyer de Galland, J. M. Hendrickx, P. Frasca, and E. Panteley
Random coordinate descent algorithm for open multi-agent systems.
Adel Bechihi (L2S,MERCE), joint work with E. Panteley and A. Bouttier.
Exponential Convergence of the Consensus Algorithm over a Shared Broadcast Channel.
April 2, 2021: Virtual Scientific Meeting online.
(Report). Click on the links to see the slides (password protected).
Philip Braun (ANU, Australia), joint work with Luca Zaccarian
Augmented obstacle avoidance controller design for mobile robots
Pierre Riedinger (CRAN), joint work with Nicolas Blin, Jamal Daafouz, Louis Grimaud and Philippe Feyel.
Necessary and sufficient conditions for harmonic control in continuous time.
Marc Jungers (CRAN), joint work with Mathias Serieye, Carolina Albea and Alexandre Seuret.
Robust stabilization to limit cycles of switching discrete-time affine systems using control Lyapunov functions.
Luca Zaccarian (LAAS), joint work with Nicola Zaupa, Luis Martı ́nez-Salamero, Carlos Olalla.
Hybrid self-oscillating resonant converters.
Christophe Prieur (Gipsa-lab), joint work with Sophie Tarbouriech.
Beam equation with nested saturating inputs.
December 3, 2020: Virtual Scientific Meeting online.
(Report). Click on the links to see the videos (password protected).
13h30: S. Mariano, I.C. Morarescu, R. Postoyan, and L. Zaccarian.
A hybrid model of opinion dynamics with memory-based connectivity.
13h50: R. Bertollo, E. Panteley, R. Postoyan, L. Zaccarian.
Uniform global asymptotic synchronization of Kuramoto oscillators via hybrid coupling.
14h15: R. Vizuete, P. Frasca, E. Panteley.
On the influence of noise in randomized consensus algorithms.
14h55: M. A. Maghenem, A. Loria, E. Nuño, and E. Panteley.
Distributed full-consensus control of nonholonomic vehicles under non-differentiable measurement delays.
15h15: F. Garin, A. Kibangou.
Generic delay-L left-invertibility of structured systems.
15h40: W. Wang, D. Nesic, R. Postoyan, M. Heemels.
A unifying event-triggered control framework based on a hybrid small-gain theorem.
December 13, 2019: lunch meeting during the IEEE-CDC, Nice, France
April 1, 2019 - April 2, 2019: KickOff Meeting, Toulouse, France
December 17, 2018: lunch meeting during the IEEE-CDC, Miami Beach, FL, USA
|Mobility of the various members |
Edit List (restricted access)
- 2020-09-01 - 2020-09-26: Sophie Tarbouriech and Isabelle Queinnec. Spent a visiting period at the University of Trento, Trento, Italy.
- 2020-06-29 - 2020-07-01: Romain Postoyan. Teached for the DISC (Dutch Institute of Systems and Control) course ``Modelling and Control of Hybrid Systems'' (remotely) , Netherlands.
- 2020-03-09 - 2020-03-12: Antoine Girard. Visit for research discussions with Sophie Tarbouriech in LAAS-CNRS, Toulouse, France.
- 2020-02-10 - 2020-02-12: Christophe Prieur. Visit to Sophie Tarbouriech and Luca Zaccarian in LAAS-CNRS, Toulouse, France.
- 2019-11-18 - 2019-11-21: Marc Jungers. Visit to Francesco Ferrante and Mirko Fiacchini in GIPSA-lab, Grenoble, France.
- 2019-10-28 - 2019-11-08: Paolo Frasca and Renato Vizuete. Participate to a workshop on Network Dynamics in the Social, Economic, and Financial Sciences, Turin, Italy.
- 2019-10-21 - 2019-10-22: Christophe Prieur. Gives a course on Reset Control Systems, Lille, France.
- 2019-10-15 - 2019-10-16: Francesco Ferrante. Visits the LAAS-CNRS for discussing research collaborations, Toulouse, France.
- 2019-10-08: Sophie Tarbouriech. Participated to a workshop on Control of Cyber-Physical Systems, Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
- 2019-10-07: Sophie Tarbouriech. Participated to the PhD defense of Adnane Saoud (PhD student of Antoine Girard)., Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
- 2019-10-01: Elena Panteley. Visits the GIPSA-Lab in Grenoble to discuss the joint supervision of the co-supervised PhD student, Grenoble, France.
- 2019-09-30 - 2019-10-04: Romain Postoyan. Visit to Manuel Mazo Jr and Robert Babuska at TU Delft, Delft, Netherlands.
- 2019-09-24 - 2019-10-09: Constantin Morarescu. Visit to Dragan Nesic at the University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia.
- 2019-09-09: Sophie Tarbouriech. Gave a plenary on Some ingredients on dynamical systems subject to constraints at IEEE RTSI 2019 - 5th International Forum on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry, Florence, Italy.
- 2019-09-04: Luca Zaccarian. Gave a semi-plenary on reset control systems at the IFAC NOLCOS conference, Vienna, Austria.
- 2019-09-04 - 2019-09-06: S. Tarbouriech, I. Queinnec, C. Prieur, L. Zaccarian, F. Ferrante, A. Tanwani. Participated to the IFAC Nonlinear Control Systems Symposium, Vienna, Austria.
- 2019-08-19 - 2019-09-15: Sophie Tarbouriech and Isabelle Queinnec. Spent a visiting period at the University of Trento, Trento, Italy.
- 2019-08-16: Sophie Tarbouriech and Isabelle Queinnec. Scientific meeting with Christophe Prieur and Francesco Ferrante, Grenoble, France.
- 2019-07-24: Marc Jungers. Visit to Giorgio Valmorbida and Joao Gomes da Silva Jr, Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
- 2019-07-10 - 2019-07-12: Luca Zaccarian and Antonio Loria. Participated to the American Control Conference, Philadelphia, USA.
- 2019-07-09 - 2019-07-12: Elena Panteley. Visits the LAAS-CNRS for discussing research collaborations., Toulouse, France.
- 2019-06-25 - 2019-06-28: Paolo Frasca, Christophe Prieur, Federica Garin, Francesco Ferrante, Marc Jungers, Constantin Morarescu and Antoine Girard. Participated to the European Control Conference., Naples, Italy.
- 2019-06-23 - 2019-07-21: Romain Postoyan. Visit to Zhong-Ping Jiang at New York University and to Paulo Tabuada at UCLA, New York and Los Angeles, USA.
- 2019-06-21: Elena Panteley. Participated to a Fédération Charles Hermite workshop on multi-scale systems organized organized by Constantin Morarescu, Nancy, France.
- 2019-06-17 - 2019-06-28: Luca Zaccarian. Visit to Luis Martinez Salamero and the power electronics group of the Universitat Rovira i Virgili to collaborate on hybrid control of power converters., Tarragona, Spain.
- 2019-06-11 - 2019-06-14: Romain Postoyan. Visit to Maurice Heemels at TU Eindhoven, Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 2019-05-23: Sophie Tarbouriech and Christophe Prieur. Participated to the HDR defense of Romain Postoyan, Nancy, France.
- 2019-05-22: Sophie Tarbouriech and Christophe Prieur. Participated to a mini-workshop addressing networked systems and systems subject to nonlinearities, Nancy, France.
- 2018-12-17 - 2018-12-19: almost all project members. 57th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC'17), Miami Beach, FL, USA.